Sanford, Fla. – SunRail is pleased to announce today the release of the new SunRail App. The new app provides quick and easy access to everything SunRail, including schedules, trip planner, station information, SunCard account management, and more.
- Intuitive train status with minutes to arrival display;
- Scrolling schedule displays arrival by station;
- Locates the closest SunRail station based on your current location;
- Side-by-side northbound and southbound schedules for quick toggling;
- Detailed trip planner with travel times, distance and fares; and,
- Account management login for ordering and maintaining SunCards.
The app is now available for iPhone and Android phones in the App Store and Google Play. The new, official SunRail app will deliver accurate and up-to-the-moment information.
Please be careful around railroad tracks, rail crossings, and while at SunRail station platforms. Be smart. Be safe. For more information about SunRail, including fares, schedules, and station locations, download the new app today, or go to www.dev.sunrail.com.
Comments are closed.